Inglaterra Brasil
Your coffee in
good hands

Coffee Producing Regions

Brazil is the world’s largest coffee producer and exporter. There are 12 main coffee growing regions in Brazil, concentrated in the states of Minas Gerais, São Paulo, Espírito Santo, Bahia, Paraná and Rondônia. The country grows coffee of the Arabica and Conilon (Robusta) varieties, of different types, qualities and flavors. Approximately 75% of the coffee produced in Brazil is Arabica; the remaining 25% corresponds to Conilon coffee.

The Brazilian Arabica coffee production is distributed among the regions below:
     • South Minas (MG)
     • Cerrado (MG)
     • Chapada of Minas (MG)
     • Mountains of Minas (MG)
     • Mogiana (SP)
     • Central-West part of São Paulo (SP)
     • Mountains of Espírito Santo (ES)
     • Norte Pioneiro do Paraná (PR)
     • Plateau of Bahia (BA)
     • Cerrado of Bahia (BA)

The Conilon (Robusta) coffee production is concentrated in the following regions:
     • Conilon Capixaba in Espírito Santo (ES)
     • Rondônia (RO)

Rossignolli Warehouses are strategically located near important coffee producing areas such as South Minas Gerais, Cerrado of Minas and Mogiana, in São Paulo. The company is 280 km distant from the port of Santos, the main exporting channel of Brazilian coffees. This proximity enables trucks loaded at Rossignolli to rapidly reach the port, optimizing product delivery time for international buyers.

Regiões de Café
Rossignolli Armazéns Gerais
© 2019 • All rights reserved • GSB2